QUAERO CAPITAL is an independent, specialist fund management firm which brings together independently minded investment managers who use original research to provide actively managed strategies for clients in the institutional and wholesale markets.
QUAERO CAPITAL, as a whole, is a team of 63 individuals, including 32 experienced investment professionals, who enjoy working in an environment focused exclusively on investment. Quaero Capital SA was founded in 2005 in Geneva as “Argos Investment Managers S.A.”. It is a 100% employee-owned company with its founding partners taking an active role in its investment processes. QUAERO CAPITAL companies include Quaero Capital SA in Geneva, regulated by the FINMA, the Swiss Financial Markets Authority, Quaero Capital (France) SAS in Paris, authorized as an asset manager by the AMF, and Quaero Capital LLP in London, regulated by the FCA. QUAERO CAPITAL offers a range of high conviction investment strategies spread across 16 funds in two Luxembourg SICAVs (a Part I-UCITS and a SIF), 1 in a Swiss Securities Fund and 1 in an Irish UCITS platform. The group has developed a strong expertise in small caps, in real assets and more specifically infrastructure investment in Europe.
Quaero Capital SA has also chosen to partner with two firms that embody a strong dedication to fundamental research and original investment culture. As a result, QUAERO CAPITAL distributes the funds managed by Berger Van Berchem, Geneva and by Lloyd George Management, Hong Kong.
Facts & Figures :
- Group founded in Geneva in 2005
- AuMs : above EUR 2.1 billion
- Staff: 63 people
- Five offices in Europe : Geneva, Zurich, Paris, London and Luxembourg
- Quaero Capital SA id authorised and regulated by FINMA as an asset manager of collective investment schemes. Quaero Capital (France) is authorized and regulated by the AMF, Quaero Capital LLP is regulated by the FCA.
- 13 high-conviction Luxembourg funds in UCITS format
- 1 high-conviction Swiss fund
- 1 high conviction Irish fund in UCITS format