Founded in 2005 in Geneva, QUAERO CAPITAL is an independent, specialist fund management firm which brings together independently minded investment managers who use original research to provide actively managed strategies for clients in the institutional and wholesale markets.
QUAERO CAPITAL is 100% employee-owned and its founding partners take an active role in its investment processes.
QUAERO CAPITAL provides a wide range of liquid, high conviction investment strategies. In private markets, the Group also offers European Infrastructure and French Real Estate investment strategies.
The QUAERO CAPITAL Group comprises several entities:
- Quaero Capital SA in Geneva, regulated by the FINMA
- Quaero Capital (France) SAS in Paris, authorized as an asset manager by the AMF
- Quaero Capital LLP in London, regulated by the FCA
- Quaero Capital (Luxembourg) SA in Luxembourg
Facts & Figures :
- Group founded in Geneva in 2005
- AuMs : EUR 2.83 billion (31.08.2023)
- 5 offices in Europe : Geneva, Zurich, Paris, London and Luxembourg
- Liquid, high-conviction investment strategies in Small & Mid Caps, Regional Equities, Thematic Equities, Debt & Multi Assets
- Several strategies in Real Assets