QUAERO CAPITAL is an independent, specialist fund management firm which brings together independently minded investment managers who use original research to provide actively managed strategies for clients in the institutional and wholesale markets.
QUAERO CAPITAL is a team of individuals who enjoy working in an environment focused exclusively on investment. Quaero Capital SA was founded in 2005 in Geneva as “Argos Investment Managers S.A.”. It is a 100% employee-owned company with its founding partners taking an active role in its investment processes.
QUAERO CAPITAL companies include Quaero Capital SA in Geneva, regulated by the FINMA, Quaero Capital (France) SAS in Paris, authorized as an asset manager by the AMF, Quaero Capital LLP in London, regulated by the FCA, and Quaero Capital (Luxembourg) SA.
QUAERO CAPITAL offers a range of high conviction investment strategies spread across 15 funds in a Luxembourg SICAV (a Part I-UCITS), and 1 in a Swiss Securities Fund. The Group also offers European Infrastructure and French Real Estate investment strategies.
Quaero Capital SA has also chosen to partner with three firms that embody a strong dedication to fundamental research and original investment culture. As a result, QUAERO CAPITAL distributes funds managed by Cullen Capital Management, New York and Berger Van Berchem, Geneva.
Facts & Figures :
- Group founded in Geneva in 2005
- AuMs : EUR 2.82 billion (28.02.2023)
- Five offices in Europe : Geneva, Zurich, Paris, London and Luxembourg
- Quaero Capital SA is authorised and regulated by FINMA as an asset manager of collective investment schemes. Quaero Capital (France) is authorized and regulated by the AMF. Quaero Capital LLP is regulated by the FCA
- 15 high-conviction Luxembourg funds in UCITS format
- 1 high-conviction Swiss fund